“Early morning breakfast stop”
Review of cosy nook cafe

cosy nook cafe
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Port Erin
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: On Seafront At End Of Beach Beside The Lighthouse
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We have stayed in Port Erin, self catering with our two wee dogs, for five years, 6th coming up in May! We walk the dogs down to the beach at half eight each morning, Phil, sees us coming and has the tray set for our early morning breakfast! Lovely place, lovely friendly owners and lovely food. We have made so many friends sitting outside with our dogs...wouldn't want to holiday anywhere else. See you soon Phil..have the kettle at the ready...The Fergs

There are newer reviews for cosy nook cafe

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! Being directly beside the beach adds the the beauty of this little homely cafe. The food is delicious and the prices are deffiently reasonable. The choice of menu is brillant. This is just a little slice of paradise on the Isle of Man. Lovel owners and freindly staff. Can't wait to July to get back for a annual visit!!!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I arrived at the Cosy Nook as part of a 2 man cycling team, doing a lap of the Isle of Man. The weather had been grim and we went into the café for a bit of shelter, as much as a refuel.

I can only say that the 2 owners we met couldn't have been more helpful, accommodating and kind. After having a great bite to eat (the scallops are great) and a cup of tea, we were about to set off when the owner very kindly offered to give us a lift in his van to save us getting washed away on the nearby moors. It couldn't have come at a better time and it saved the day.

If the owners get round to reading this, I just want to say thank you on behalf of the lads from Yorkshire and Dorset - I'll visit again next time!

PS. The location is great too!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

This is a lovely Cafe right on the beach in Port Erin in the Isle of Man. Everything about it will remind you of a scene from Enid Blyton's Famous Five. The place with its beach and headlands and seaside promenade is just perfect. The owners of the Cafe are charming and helpful and the view cannot be beaten. The food is great and as I am particularly partial to a good bacon sandwich, this is my ideal breakfast spot.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I love this cafe, situated right on the beach it's a lovey location, it's lovely to sit outside and watch the world go by. The couple who run this are really nice and very friendly, but I have to agree with some of the other reviewers, the price of the food is a bit high.