“FANTASTIC!!! Great news for port Erin”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Titan - CLOSED

Titan
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“FANTASTIC!!! Great news for port Erin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

We went on bank holiday Monday we where greeted by smiling chefs and a very attentive owner rick. Fantastic food we had the titans a must go a must eat.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Manx222

Yorkshire
“Great Little Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

We travelled to Port Erin on Bank Holiday Monday on a glorious day. What a beautiful place it is! We stood on the foreshore and noticed a restaurant at the opposite end of the bay with a sun terrace on the roof. We decided to try that so we could sit outside and make the most of the sunshine. What a good decision that was!

The restaurant has large windows on the ground floor to make the most of that stunning view, but we wanted to sit on the roof terrace. What a suntrap!! It was hot and there wasn't a breeze.

My mum had a jacket potato with prawns, which came with a decent sized side salad and I'm certain about half a pound of prawns. Myself and my daughter had the steak ciabatta - delicious, served with chips, salad and a little dish of gravy - sounds odd but worked really well.

We saw two other people have a Titan, which the restaurant is named after. Its basically a huge skewer of barbequed meat (like a large Turkish kebab) served with chips, salad and dips. Although my meal was amazing, I couldn't help but drool at the Titan...

All in a great little find. Although I was only visiting the island for the weekend, if I ever find myself there again, i would, without hestitation, go this restaurant again, but next time would definitely have the Titan...

• Visited May 2013