This is our 4th time in 4 years at the Cherry Orchard and had the privilage of my son and his partner who travelled all the way from Budapest to join us and sample the excellent service the Aparthotel has to offer.
Cherry Orchard does look like it needs refubishing but the staff certainly make up for making the cherry orchard someting special.
Jerry full of smiles morning and night making you stay feel friendly and welcome
Angela serving your apartment with cleaness on a daily basis emptying your bin and changing your towels all with a friendly smile.
Chef and his wife serving excelliant food and such a large menu you must try his fish superb.
And Jo on reception making sure your needs are fullfilled for you to enjoy your holiday
Overall the Cherry Orchard certainly ticks all the marks to make your holiday enjoyable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Star Self-catering Apartments in the small fishing village of Port Erin, Isle of Man. Swimming Pool, Fitness Room and Bar and Dining facilities. Free WiFi and parking. Steam Train and Bus services within yards of front door. Beach, pubs, restaurants, shops within walking distance. Ideal location for exploring the beautiful Isle of Man. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Book Direct Rooms and Odigeo so you can book your Cherry Orchard Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Orchard Aparthotel Hotel Port Erin
- Cherry Orchard Apartments Port Erin, Isle Of Man