Spacious apartment with 2 bedrooms.
Both Bedrooms had plenty of space and storage. One a Double and the other a twin bedroom. Good size kitchen / diner / sitting room. Bathroom was tight but had a full size bath and was perfectly adequate.
The staff were friendly and very helpful, facilitating us trying to print boarding passes for our return flight and minding our delivery of golf clubs in the office before we arrived.
The pool was a surprisingly large L shape. One leg of the L deep and suitable for the better swimmer, the other side with the slide suitable for children. Pool also had a jacuzzi and Sauna. The pool could have done with some natural light as it was quite dark, but again was clean and was perfectly adequate. The games room did seem as if it needed some maintenance, Table tennis net was torn and the fussball had bits of cardboard and what looked like some goo stuck to the surface internally.
We didn't use the restaurant but we found the bar staff were very friendly when we had a drink in the bar.
Overall you couldn't describe the Cherry Orchard as luxurious but it was clean and spacious with good staff and we would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Star Self-catering Apartments in the small fishing village of Port Erin, Isle of Man. Swimming Pool, Fitness Room and Bar and Dining facilities. Free WiFi and parking. Steam Train and Bus services within yards of front door. Beach, pubs, restaurants, shops within walking distance. Ideal location for exploring the beautiful Isle of Man. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms and Agoda so you can book your Cherry Orchard Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Orchard Aparthotel Hotel Port Erin
- Cherry Orchard Apartments Port Erin, Isle Of Man