My teenage son and I stayed in a two bedroom apartment. The beds were very comfortable and the apartment was well furnished and very clean and spacious. The public areas are a little dated but clean and well maintained and there plenty of facilities on site (indoor pool, laundry and ironing room, games room catering from toddlers to teens, bar/restaurant etc.) All the staff we met were very friendly, particularly Eunice, Jo and Jerry, who gave lots of advice on where to eat, shopping, even recommending a good hairdresser! Port Erin is a beautiful resort with a lovely beach (100 yards away) and the steam train to Douglas is about 50 yards away. All-in-all, good value for money and a great holiday. I would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Star Self-catering Apartments in the small fishing village of Port Erin, Isle of Man. Swimming Pool, Fitness Room and Bar and Dining facilities. Free WiFi and parking. Steam Train and Bus services within yards of front door. Beach, pubs, restaurants, shops within walking distance. Ideal location for exploring the beautiful Isle of Man. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Cherry Orchard Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Orchard Aparthotel Hotel Port Erin
- Cherry Orchard Apartments Port Erin, Isle Of Man