We had a good holiday staying at the Cherry Orchard. It's quaint and old fashioned but has a lovely relaxed atmosphere with very friendly and helpful staff. The apartment has everything you need, more spacious than I thought they would be, adequately equipped. Not luxurious but I wasn't expecting that. My son loved the pool especially in the evenings and the games room was a bonus. Everything very handy nearby, all in all, good value for money and a successful holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Star Self-catering Apartments in the small fishing village of Port Erin, Isle of Man. Swimming Pool, Fitness Room and Bar and Dining facilities. Free WiFi and parking. Steam Train and Bus services within yards of front door. Beach, pubs, restaurants, shops within walking distance. Ideal location for exploring the beautiful Isle of Man. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Cherry Orchard Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Orchard Aparthotel Hotel Port Erin
- Cherry Orchard Apartments Port Erin, Isle Of Man