“Fantastic”
Review of The Cuillins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tarbert
The Cuillins
Ranked #10 of 14 Tarbert B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed at the Cuillins the night before my wedding along with my Parents, Brother and Sister-in-Law, Niece and Nephew. Room was great, food was fantastic and the Hostess was absolutely amazing. Thank you Isabel for an amazing stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Unfortunately I have to disagree with the previous reviews on this B&B. My husband and I have just returned from a 1 night stay with Isabel, where we were left disappointed with the whole visit.
We were met warmly by the lovely Isabel who has a wonderful personality who led us to our room which on first glance looked lovely with beautiful views, however, it was only when settling into the room we noticed a distinct lack of cleanliness.
The bedroom window ledge had a lot of dust and small flies and the floors in both the bathroom and bedroom were also dusty with the odd dead fly.
The fitted sheet did not fit the bed so a poor nights sleep was had by me because the sheet came off the mattress making it very uncomfortable.

Previous reviews remark on the size of the cooked breakfasts in the morning, however, it doesn't make up for the fact that we were seated on a table which had a dirty tablecloth, and even some of the tableware was not thoroughly washed.

This is the first time ever that I have had to write this type of review and it saddens me as the owner is so delightful, however, I can't ignore the fact that on our visit, things were definitely not up to standard and it was £70 not well spent.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank chocolateandlobster
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My staff and I stay with Isabel on a regular basis and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. Lovely place to stay and a great breakfast (mine was packed up to take with me on the road and lasted me two days) See you this Wednesday.

Room Tip: All very good
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank macduff472014
Reviewed 1 March 2014

After more tan 11 hours drive i was so tired The Host Isabel welcome me warmly with the coffee offer. So feel that I ma in my own house. I am staying with Isabel she is a very very good lady and host.Bed rooms are very comfortable and very clean. Breakfast menu is a choice of yours. I am not feeling that I am away from my home. It's very near to the main Tarbert shops. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: All Rooms are so quite.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank fakbarcm
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We are just back from two nights at The Cuillans B&B and felt we had to write a review. We were made extremely welcome and comfortable. Isobel even checked on our dog for us when we were out for dinner the first night! The room was spotless and cosy with a lovely ensuite. The sitting room was like a home from home and we felt very comfortable sitting having a drink and watching the television later at night. The breakfast was immense, so much so we only needed soup at lunchtime as we were still full. Isobel is a lovely, warm hearted person who deserves to make a success of her business. She had a box of chocolates and a birthday card waiting in our room for me also a bottle of Prosecco. Thanks again Isobel for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: The front room is a double with the large ensuite.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2013

We are staying with Isa over Christmas 2013. She has been a fantastic host, made us feel really welcome.
Bedrooms all have en suites, are all kept warm, clean and cosy. Breakfast menu is a choice of cooked meals, cereals, porridge and pastries.
She has welcomed our two dogs so nicely and really made us feel at home. This is a dog friendly b&b but don't think that place isn't clean - it's spotless! It's also a short walk from the shops in Tarbert.
Would highly recommend.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sophie S
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks in November and a cant fault it 1 bit,,,great host great rooms n probably the comfiest beds ever,,was working in the area and it got recommended from a friend and a must say wee weren't let down...

• Stayed: November 2013