Review Highlights
A lovely experience.

Fiona was just terrific! Wonderfully welcoming, deeply knowledgeable, and delightfully personable... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jonathan R
Great visit with Fiona as our guide

We went to visit my plot on the reserve at Duror and were pleasantly surprised to see that our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Eileen R
Wakerley

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews future plans scottish wildcat meet and greet conservation work guided tour flora and fauna birthday present wonderful guide lord and lady beautiful area highland titles square foot exact location project plot stewart laird
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I bought my husband a title for our 30th wedding anniversary notices knowing how exciting a gift this would prove to be.
We visited the estate today and we're greeted by Fiona and given a 2 hour tour of the area by Stewart. He started by taking us to our plot and then we toured the whole estate in his buggy feeding the birds, the mice and the 2 saddleback pigs who are working very hard and earning their keep by churning up the bracken.
Afterwards we were given tea and coffee and homemade Scottish Tablet a type of local fudge.
Nothing was too difficult for Fiona and Stewart, they were exceptionally helpful and made us feel very welcome. We will definitely be returning

Date of experience: January 2018
EstateFactor, Public Relations Manager at Highland Titles Nature Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review your visit and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the experience. Hopefully you will manage back again one day in the future to check up and see what we've been up to since your last visit :)

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Oh my goodness, where do I begin? I had no idea what to expect when we made an appointment to come and see the plot of land that was gifted to me for my birthday last year. I never thought I’d see it in person, and I didn’t know what we were walking into.

My cousin and I traveled from th US to do a tour of the U.K., and we made the drive from Inverness to highland titles, about two hours by car. Beautiful drive!!!! What a great way to see Scotland! When we arrived we were greeted by a lovely lady who introduced us to Stewart, who immediately took us in his buggy to tour the nature reserve he works on. We learned about the work they do there in conservation, environmental education in their community, working with schools and planting trees to bring back the native Scottish pine. Stewart was wonderful. I’d go again in a heartbeat! Do yourself a favor and support this conservation effort by gifting someone with a Scottish title and then come see it in person!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

My husband and I were not able to make an appointment for the guided tour of my land (you have to book several months in advance, apparently), but we just used the app on my phone to locate the property--easy. Wear comfortable shoes as you will be traipsing through thick brush and off the beaten path. We brought a bottle of whiskey to celebrate finding my land and drank from the bottle as a proper "Lady" and "Laird" should. Also, they have a cute little gift shop to purchase pins, keychains, and polo shirts. This was so much more than I expected. Fun!

Date of experience: June 2017
EstateFactor, Public Relations Manager at Highland Titles Nature Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

I'm delighted we exceeded your expectations - that's what it's all about - and sorry we couldn't fit in a tour for you. With a limited resource of volunteers to run the tours it can get quite busy (especially in Summer) and we do stretch to 3 months ahead to be sure of a specific time and date, but at this time of year it's usually quieter - you were just unlucky I'm afraid.
Thanks for taking the time to review your visit - a great help for people new to the area and wondering what to do!
Next trip - book early - and we'll get you round in the buggy and push that review up to five stars :)

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

What a great tour !!!! Amazing nature & landscapes. Stunning !Thanks a lot for your passion and for sharing it. Proud to be a lord of Glencoe !

Date of experience: January 2018

Glad to hear you enjoyed the experience and many thanks for taking the time to review it - always a great help for people new to the area and wondering what to do :)
Hopefully see you back again some time in the future.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

A fantastic experience. We came away informed and feeling exhilarated! We were picked up by guide David along the way who kindly took us on a brilliant and informative tour of the reserve and to our own little plot of heaven on earth! 100% recommended for an excursion with a difference. Not many places I've been to that I come away with a title and a warm glow!

Date of experience: January 2018
EstateFactor, Public Relations Manager at Highland Titles Nature Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review your visit, and we're delighted you enjoyed the experience :)
Hopefully we'll see you back some time in the future.