Review Highlights
A lovely experience.

Fiona was just terrific! Wonderfully welcoming, deeply knowledgeable, and delightfully personable... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jonathan R
Great visit with Fiona as our guide

We went to visit my plot on the reserve at Duror and were pleasantly surprised to see that our... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Eileen R
Wakerley

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews future plans scottish wildcat meet and greet conservation work guided tour flora and fauna birthday present wonderful guide lord and lady beautiful area highland titles square foot exact location project plot stewart laird
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I visited on my way to the Highlands. It was a very cold & Miserable day. But the staff were very Nice and helpful, taking the time to give me a print out map that took me right to my Plot. Looking forward to going back for a Meet & Greet with the family.

Date of experience: February 2018
EstateFactor, Public Relations Manager at Highland Titles Nature Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review your visit and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the experience. Hopefully you will manage back again one day in the future and remember to book a guided tour well in advance - definitely the way to see The Reserve and I'm sure we'll get that review up to 5 stars :)

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my mum just got back a couple of week's ago after visiting my land at the Highlands Title Nature Reserve. It was a snowy cold day and didn't think we would be able to have a tour but we arrived at the centre and was pleased to see our guide David ready to show us my land. He was very informative and we saw how the Titles community are preserving such a beautiful area. Had a great day and was so happy I managed to visit my land. Thank you David.

Date of experience: January 2018
HTSiteManager, Manager at Highland Titles Nature Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2019

Glad you enjoyed the tour and thanks for taking the time to review the experience.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We each received a gift of a bit less than a square metre at Lochaber, and just enough at Glencoe Wood for us to stand on it with both feet close together!!! But what beautiful surroundings our plots are part of. The notion of translating non-native pine forested area to more natural woodland is splendid! Notwithstanding that on the day of our visit the weather was appalling (admittedly, it WAS early February!!) we were able to see very well the efforts to make Glencoe Wood a beautiful natural area. Our host Stewart made us very welcome, and the commentary from our guide, David, was outstanding. We WILL come back ... when the weather is less cold, wet and windy!!!

Date of experience: February 2018
EstateFactor, Public Relations Manager at Highland Titles Nature Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review your visit and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the experience. Hopefully you will manage back again one day in the future to check up and see what we've been up to since your last visit, just remember to bring sunshine :)

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I bought my husband a title for our 30th wedding anniversary notices knowing how exciting a gift this would prove to be.
We visited the estate today and we're greeted by Fiona and given a 2 hour tour of the area by Stewart. He started by taking us to our plot and then we toured the whole estate in his buggy feeding the birds, the mice and the 2 saddleback pigs who are working very hard and earning their keep by churning up the bracken.
Afterwards we were given tea and coffee and homemade Scottish Tablet a type of local fudge.
Nothing was too difficult for Fiona and Stewart, they were exceptionally helpful and made us feel very welcome. We will definitely be returning

Date of experience: January 2018
EstateFactor, Public Relations Manager at Highland Titles Nature Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review your visit and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the experience. Hopefully you will manage back again one day in the future to check up and see what we've been up to since your last visit :)

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Oh my goodness, where do I begin? I had no idea what to expect when we made an appointment to come and see the plot of land that was gifted to me for my birthday last year. I never thought I’d see it in person, and I didn’t know what we were walking into.

My cousin and I traveled from th US to do a tour of the U.K., and we made the drive from Inverness to highland titles, about two hours by car. Beautiful drive!!!! What a great way to see Scotland! When we arrived we were greeted by a lovely lady who introduced us to Stewart, who immediately took us in his buggy to tour the nature reserve he works on. We learned about the work they do there in conservation, environmental education in their community, working with schools and planting trees to bring back the native Scottish pine. Stewart was wonderful. I’d go again in a heartbeat! Do yourself a favor and support this conservation effort by gifting someone with a Scottish title and then come see it in person!