Review Highlights
Visiting my father's plot

We had a wonderful time visiting my father's land. The explainations were very interesting and the... read more

Reviewed today
Alice M
via mobile
Wonderful project!!

I bought land there as a gift for my parents and they loved the idea of being Lord and Lady of... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Nuggs2010
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews future plans scottish wildcat meet and greet conservation work guided tour flora and fauna birthday present wonderful guide lord and lady beautiful area highland titles square foot exact location project plot stewart laird
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We again came back to the reserve and met the two very knowledgeable young gents Stewart & David we had a nice coffee and a tour round the estate with David on the new ATV also we saw the great work that these very hardworking guys are doing so if your passing by stop in and say hello also become a part of this great reserve but buying your very own plot for you or someone you love and become a Lady a Lord or a Laird which is your title for ever.

Thanks Stewart & David

Lady Elaine walker & Lord Stewart Walker

Date of experience: February 2018
EstateFactor, Public Relations Manager at Highland Titles Nature Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review your visit and we're delighted you enjoyed it.
It's great that you can find the time to join an ever increasing number of our Lords, Lairds & Ladies who visit again and again to see what we've been up to next, and to take a walk in our relaxing Reserve.
Don't leave it so long next time :)

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We were booked in for a 13.30 meet and greet to see my land that my two sons have bought me! Arrived early to have a walk round only to find I had booked the trip for the month later! When we had stopped laughing Stewart fitted my wife and I in. We were driven around by David who was very natural and enthusiastic. Elmo the cocker was allowed to come with us also. A great spot and we had our photo taken on my land, including Elmo. Also saw the location a tree will be planted for my mum, overlooking the loch. We then walked the route with Elmo. Looking forward to returning to see the woods growing.
Great day and thanks to Stewart and David.

Date of experience: February 2018

Don't leave it so long next time :)

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I visited on my way to the Highlands. It was a very cold & Miserable day. But the staff were very Nice and helpful, taking the time to give me a print out map that took me right to my Plot. Looking forward to going back for a Meet & Greet with the family.

Date of experience: February 2018
EstateFactor, Public Relations Manager at Highland Titles Nature Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review your visit and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the experience. Hopefully you will manage back again one day in the future and remember to book a guided tour well in advance - definitely the way to see The Reserve and I'm sure we'll get that review up to 5 stars :)

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my mum just got back a couple of week's ago after visiting my land at the Highlands Title Nature Reserve. It was a snowy cold day and didn't think we would be able to have a tour but we arrived at the centre and was pleased to see our guide David ready to show us my land. He was very informative and we saw how the Titles community are preserving such a beautiful area. Had a great day and was so happy I managed to visit my land. Thank you David.

Date of experience: January 2018
HTSiteManager, Manager at Highland Titles Nature Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2019

Glad you enjoyed the tour and thanks for taking the time to review the experience.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We each received a gift of a bit less than a square metre at Lochaber, and just enough at Glencoe Wood for us to stand on it with both feet close together!!! But what beautiful surroundings our plots are part of. The notion of translating non-native pine forested area to more natural woodland is splendid! Notwithstanding that on the day of our visit the weather was appalling (admittedly, it WAS early February!!) we were able to see very well the efforts to make Glencoe Wood a beautiful natural area. Our host Stewart made us very welcome, and the commentary from our guide, David, was outstanding. We WILL come back ... when the weather is less cold, wet and windy!!!

Date of experience: February 2018
EstateFactor, Public Relations Manager at Highland Titles Nature Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review your visit and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the experience. Hopefully you will manage back again one day in the future to check up and see what we've been up to since your last visit, just remember to bring sunshine :)