“Fabulous food!”

Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Porthmadog
Price range: US$23 - US$34
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Come and try our delicious authentic Thai food cooked and lovingly prepared by a Thai chef 'Sujit' Enjoy Al fresco dining in style with a stunning view of ranges Snowdonia Mountains and Porthmadog harbour.
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Visited last night with hubby and two friends. Friendly and helpful staff - happy to recommend dishes/explain ingredients etc. All the meals were beautifully presented and delicious. All four of us thoroughly enjoyed the meal and will definitely visit again and recommend it to friends and family.

1  Thank syren1
thaiharbwr1, Owner at Thai Harbwr, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

We are very pleased you enjoy your meal experience with us
Thank you very much for your kind comment

There are newer reviews for Thai Harbwr

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We visited on 17th august . Like the other reviews my wife and myself were very impressed with the service and food . The waiter was very helpful when he explained the type of dish I was going to order , and based on the explanation I changed my mind and had a wonderful tasty dish.
Would definitely highly recommend Thai Harbwr.

1  Thank Martynsally

Thank you very much for your kind comment
We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is a charming little restaurant that serves authentic Thai cuisine. The staff were very helpful and I had possibly the best red curry I have ever had.

1  Thank ZLAarnvrijk
thaiharbwr1, Owner at Thai Harbwr, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you very much for taking time and given us a kind review
We are pleased everyone enjoy their meal at our restaurant

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This restaurant was recommended by the proprietor of Tudor Lodge in Porthmadog it was an excellent recommendation. We were seated straight away by very friendly waitrises in Thai costumes the menu was good and varied and when the food arrived it was very well presented and tasty, the price was around £83 for four adults including 2 courses for 3 and 1 for the other a bottle of wine and 3 beers. There is also a lovely view across he harbour.Would definitely recommend a visit.

Thank you very much for your kind review we are glad your enjoy your Thai meal experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you again

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I came here on my own without booking and they seated me straight away. The food was really good and tasted like traditional Thai food, which is often not the case in Thai restaurants in the UK.
Made my food extra spicy as requested and they took time to talk to me and make me feel welcome as a single customer!
Also nice to have a bottle of Chang :o)
Highly recommend place. Very friendly and clean, with big portions of food!
Thanks to the staff and compliments to the chefs!!

2  Thank villaboys

Thank you very much for your time and give us a nice review we look forward to seeing you all again