“Get the full hour. Amazing afternoon.”
Review of Madog Quads

Madog Quads
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Porthmadog
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had an amazing afternoon with my girlfriend here. Staff are excellent and cater for all abilities. Quads are fast and sturdy. Just make sure you don't miss the entrance gate. Great scenery. Excellent experience and more than worth the money.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

While the quads and waterproofs could do with some TLC (or rather some cleaning), the staff couldn't do more. Six of us went including my just 6 year old. I couldn't have asked for more especially in regards to my son - they were very patient and made the experience for him "even better than Legoland". There aren't any toilets or changing facilities which is probably good to know beforehand. Highly Recommended.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Me, my friend and brothers found Mad dogs quad trekking on a leaflet in barmouth and thought let's give it a go so we headed up we were a bit apprehensive at first but after we had our go we can't wait to go again it was brilliant the staff were lovely and very helpful and we had a great experience and got nice and muddy would recommend to any one family or just a group of friends,best first experience on quads ever! thanks to all staff at mad dogs quad trekking

Reviewed 16 May 2014

My boys (12 & 6) had a 30 minute experience on the quad trek adventure and absolutely loved it. We have visited quad tracks many times at different parts of the country and this has to be the best one yet! The guides were helpful and brilliant with the boys and made sure they both had fun. We stayed at Greenacres holiday park and to be honest the quads were the best thing the whole holiday. They are pestering me already to come back. Thank you so much for a fabulous time and for making two boys very very happy :)

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The staff are really helpful, the guides have the patience of saints they look after everyone regardless of ability Can't praise them enough great fun, even my wife had a Quad she really enjoyed it & trust me it wasn't her thing but she loved it see you again hopefully guys...we Travelled from Anglesey well worth the journey Thank you.