The team at The Royal Sportsman Hotel in Porthmadog was excellent - from my first contact, through all the planning for a visit for 27 people in TIPEC The Independent Porsche Enthusiasts Club PLUS their cars. The warm welcome by Kasia and Ian was the start of a great weekend, good food, good rooms, and excellent service from all the team - not one single glitch - highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very comfortable, 'home from home,' independently run, full-service quality hotel, the only hotel in Porthmadog. It has been awarded 3* by the AA and Visit Wales, 2 AA Rosette for its food and included in the Good Food Guide, using the best of local Welsh suppliers. Children are welcome and particularly pets in our courtyard rooms. Ground Floor rooms also available for those with walking difficulties. Private covered parking, cycle lock up, drying room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Royal Sportsman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Royal Sportsman
- Royal Sportsman Porthmadog
- Royal Sportsman Hotel Porthmadog, Wales