We had a 1 night stay last week at the Royal Sportsmans. My friends both use wheelchairs and they were allocated room 3 and they were delighted with it. The handy car parking space was ideal too. A friendly greeting, comfortable rooms, good food and a central location in Porthmadog, what more can you ask for? The hotel also helped us a book our trip on the Ffestiniog Railway. The short stay went exceedingly well and we will return to the Sportsmans for a longer stay in the future. The Moose was well received too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very comfortable, 'home from home,' independently run, full-service quality hotel, the only hotel in Porthmadog. It has been awarded 3* by the AA and Visit Wales, 2 AA Rosette for its food and included in the Good Food Guide, using the best of local Welsh suppliers. Children are welcome and particularly pets in our courtyard rooms. Ground Floor rooms also available for those with walking difficulties. Private covered parking, cycle lock up, drying room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Royal Sportsman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Royal Sportsman
- Royal Sportsman Porthmadog
- Royal Sportsman Hotel Porthmadog, Wales