“Excellent pub” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rhyl, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Great night out. Nicely decorated and very good atmosphere and live music. Lovely outside seating area.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Abi H

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lovely friendly atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

I visit here for lunch with my Dad who is a regular visitor. Lovely place, quirky, nicely decorated great food. Brilliant atmosphere during the evenings especially during live music events- all in all a great place!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Nicci W
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Pleasant and relaxing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

Myself, girlfriend and family came for lunch. The food was great! Cheap and plentiful, the food also came with a smile! The staff were fantastic, asking how my day was etc. Decore in the pub was great not to metion the beer garden. A must, will defiantly be coming back on a regular basis!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Jimbob183
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Disgrace”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

We went in to this pub while we were waiting for our bus it's was about 7:50pm we ordered our drinks and while we were ordering them one of your bar staff started laughing in my face so I asked her what was funny? And she said nothing and looked down and carried on laughing so I asked my niece do I have something on my head? As she was laughing at me and your bar staff started crying and went out the back my niece took our drinks outside and another bar staff said to me you can't take them out side so I said yes okay I will bring them in once she seen I had my sister and my nephew in a pram fast asleep and my niece they said no children after 8 o'clock but it was five to and she wanted us to go and we said no its 5 to 8 we have five minuetes? And doesn't it normally be 9pm when children are not allowed in because a few of your regulars were not happy and said to us it was 9pm kids Arnt allowed in? I have never been so intimated in my life? Just because I was a scouser you have no right to laugh in my face? It's racism!!! We weren't drunk we wanted in drink waiting for the bus? Well at least I got my money back! I certainly will be telling all my friends about this poor service as we all come on holiday here! What a disgrace.

Visited June 2013
18 Thank Erikayoungxx
wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

Super pub with great atmosphere, a lot of hard work has been done.
most impressed with all . love the named rooms great if you want text your m8s tell them your in room ( )

Visited April 2013