This is one of the amazing gems that you can sometimes find in unexpected places. It's full of history, and as one steps into a bedroom one can only feel how everything outside this house dissolves and vanishes - it's the best feeling to have after travelling 5 hours on the train! The breakfast was perfect - probably one of the best I've ever had. I felt I was taken care of by the owner, which was bordering on the motherly care! I highly recommend this place, it's an experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a peaceful acre of private grounds Tyn Rhyl is run by award winner Chef /owner David Barratt & his wife Elvira. David's cooking is imaginative generous & beautifully presented. His menu is adaptable & can be changed to suit personal /dietary requirements. The oldest house in Rhyl has paneled hall & snug, conservatory, restaurant & comfortable double ensuite bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Barratts of Tyn Rhyl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl North Wales