Just returned from having sunday lunch at Barrats and it was the best sunday lunch we have ever had in a resturant. They were so welcoming the place is fab and the food is cooked to perfection. We will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a peaceful acre of private grounds Tyn Rhyl is run by award winner Chef /owner David Barratt & his wife Elvira. David's cooking is imaginative generous & beautifully presented. His menu is adaptable & can be changed to suit personal /dietary requirements. The oldest house in Rhyl has paneled hall & snug, conservatory, restaurant & comfortable double ensuite bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Barratts of Tyn Rhyl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl North Wales