Barretts of Tyn Rhyl is a real oasis of comfort and cuisine.Sitting in the Oak panelled Library ,reading the hand written menus was like being transported back to a Jane Austin novel.
The Mr Darcy in question is the brilliant chef David Barrett who trained under Pierre Koffman [and it shows].The hardest thing about dining here is making a choice.If you are lucky enough to have booked one of the three lovely bedrooms for the night,the breakfast that awaits is exceptional. David and his lovely Wife and daughters deserve all the accolades which they receive ,and my only worry is that it will be fully booked next time my wife and I want to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a peaceful acre of private grounds Tyn Rhyl is run by award winner Chef /owner David Barratt & his wife Elvira. David's cooking is imaginative generous & beautifully presented. His menu is adaptable & can be changed to suit personal /dietary requirements. The oldest house in Rhyl has paneled hall & snug, conservatory, restaurant & comfortable double ensuite bedrooms. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl North Wales