Visited recently for one night. Check in was smooth and effortless. The room was old fashioned but in a nice way, it suited the character of the building. The room was large, fully equipted and very clean.
Breakfast was lovely. Set in a very sweet conservatory area which was very relaxing. Food quality was high, presented well and fully enjoyed. Husband and wife team that make a successful attempt of ensuring guests have a pleasant stay. We didn't eat at the restaurant in the evening as already had plans but we would certainly like to in the future. We saw a couple of dishes being served and they looked and smelt amazing. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a peaceful acre of private grounds Tyn Rhyl is run by award winner Chef /owner David Barratt & his wife Elvira. David's cooking is imaginative generous & beautifully presented. His menu is adaptable & can be changed to suit personal /dietary requirements. The oldest house in Rhyl has paneled hall & snug, conservatory, restaurant & comfortable double ensuite bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Barratts of Tyn Rhyl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl North Wales