We've recently spent a couple of nights in the care of Mr & Mrs Barratt when attending a family funeral near Rhyl. What a lovely couple & perfect hosts! Apparently the house dates back to the 1600's & was the first one to be built in Rhyl. There are two cosy oak panelled rooms, a lovely Georgian dining room & a lovely conservatory where we ate breakfast. This consisted of local produce & was of excellent quality & so tasty. The bedroom was spacious. The French bed was very comfy & almost needed a step to get into. Would definitely stay again when visiting family in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a peaceful acre of private grounds Tyn Rhyl is run by award winner Chef /owner David Barratt & his wife Elvira. David's cooking is imaginative generous & beautifully presented. His menu is adaptable & can be changed to suit personal /dietary requirements. The oldest house in Rhyl has paneled hall & snug, conservatory, restaurant & comfortable double ensuite bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Barratts of Tyn Rhyl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl North Wales