I stayed at this great premises for just one night with my wife and let me tell you I was amazed at the quality of the roomsand the food. To start with the rooms were luxurious spacious, clean and full of the usual extras. Also in the room was a decanter of sherry (now empty) which was a lovley touch. The food was excellent well cooked and presented in a really professional manner. There is a large hotel chain sited just a couple of miles away but for a small extra cost you could stay at Barrats of Tyn Rhyl for a truly premier evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a peaceful acre of private grounds Tyn Rhyl is run by award winner Chef /owner David Barratt & his wife Elvira. David's cooking is imaginative generous & beautifully presented. His menu is adaptable & can be changed to suit personal /dietary requirements. The oldest house in Rhyl has paneled hall & snug, conservatory, restaurant & comfortable double ensuite bedrooms. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Hotel Rhyl
- Barratts Of Tyn Rhyl North Wales