“Great food and service”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Eccleshall, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely place, food and service. Highly recommended, worth a long drive. The service was brilliant and specialist meals made. Good greeting and goodbye from the owner.

1 Thank Boa03aje

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Best ever Indian meal”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Back in Newtown for a visit after many years away and found this gem. My wife and I had two exceptional evening meals during our visit, the final night being our wedding anniversary. The food was cooked to order, was fresh and the presentation very good. The taste was excellent. On both visits the staff were so helpful and obliging. One of the best Indian restaurants we have ever visited. Would recommend to anyone.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ian W
Newtown, United Kingdom
“The Best Ever!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I eat at Gulshan regularly now, after having been many times to every restaurant of this type in the area. I can honestly say that Gulshan is the best, and now the only one I would go to in Newtown.

The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and provide everything in the way of atmosphere and service.

The food is AWESOME, and reasonably priced for the quality that you receive. The food is all made fresh, yet the waiting times are very reasonable, unlike some others locally.

I would recommend this place to anybody, and every time I have visitors from out of Newtown, I would always introduce them to Gulshan.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Brent S
Abermule, United Kingdom
“Very nice food.. bit expensive.”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I went as a group of 15 on a Saturday night there was our group and 3 other tables and it was at full capacity or there abouts, however it was very subdued and quiet almost like a library. We ordered food and all just had a main course with rice/breads and poppadoms. When the food came out it was a bit unorganised, rice with curries for different people so peoples rice went cold at the same time as others curries went cold. I ordered Chicken Bhuna with pilau rice and chapatti and my bhuna was delicious although the onions were raw so almost overpowered the dish but they got away with it. My rice was fragant and I got mine last so it was nice and hot and my chappati was nicely warmed through. I was happily full and my bill came too £13.50 however my friend had a lemonade from a Schweppes bottle and that cost £3.00. I would ower the drinks prices if I were the. the service was good and very friendly. would go again and stick to my tap water.

• Visited May 2014
Newtown, Powys
“One of the best”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Once again the gulshan has out done them self's

Every time me and my partner go to gulshan the food just gets better and better.

One of the best in town