We returned from Barbados at the beginning of July from a wonderful stay at The Crane, this was our fourth visit with members of our family to our residence at The Crane
Every time we visit we are never disappointed, to be honest its like going home, all the staff greet you as friends especially :-
The team at the Carriage House Bar and grill, headed up by Errol Edgehill the bar manager, where the service is impeccable and friendly.
The 'Members Services Team' located just by reception are always on hand with a friendly smile to help with anything you want to arrange and book.
The team at property Sales headed by Jackie Ince, and not forgetting the wonderful job Nicole Jones members reservation administrator does behind the scenes, "what a wonderful team of people"
It appears to me that The Crane accommodation seems to dominate the reviews, I have been amazed to read some of the petty negative comments put on this web site.
It would appear some of our American friends are only interested in whether a resort has good A/C units, all the other excellent facilities would appear to be very insignificant in their world.
My suggestion to these people would be, try opening the windows and doors to let the wonderful trade winds blow through, use the natural elements Barbados is blessed with.
Also other negative comments regarding the staff at the Crane are unbelievable, They are all the friendliest people you could ever meet from Paul Doyle (The Owner) to the gardeners, they are very polite very helpful and very sincere to every one.
In my opinion this is an excellent resort that my family and I will return to again and again god willing, this is our little piece of Barbados.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1887, The Crane Resort has overlooked the pink sands and turquoise waters of Crane Beach - one of the top 10 beaches in the world as rated by the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and most recently named the "Best Beach in the Caribbean" by USA Today's 10Best Readers Choice 2015. Set on Barbados' beautiful South East coast, the oldest operating hotel in the Caribbean has effortlessly married the old-world charm of its past, to all the 21st century amenities and services expected by today's most discerning travellers. Guests are spoilt for choice with ultra-spacious one and two-bedroom suites, and three bedroom penthouses, many featuring lush gardens, private pools and rooftop terraces. There are also several fantastic dining options, including Zen, the No.1 Zagat rated restaurant in Barbados, which features Thai and Japanese cuisine, L'Azure which offers Caribbean delicacies with an international flair, The Carriage House which offers poolside favourites, D'Onofrio's, the Italian restaurant and The Grove Bar and Grill on Crane Beach which offers light grilled fare. The centre-piece of it all is The Crane Village - 55,000 sq. ft. of retail space complete with duty-free shopping, a Jazz bar, open-air dining, a fitness centre, day spa, an art gallery and the newly opened Calypso Kid's Club catering to younger guests. Guests also enjoy complimentary WiFi in all guest rooms and around the resort - even on Crane Beach - and complimentary long-distance calls to most international destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Crane Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crane Residential Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Saint Philip
- Crane Barbados
- The Crane Barbados
- Crane Hotel Barbados
- Crane Resort Barbados
- The Crane Resort Barbados/Saint Philip Parish