“Beautiful large open Beach, can't go wrong.”
Review of Foul Bay

Beautiful Coastal Sightseeing Tour of Barbados
soccermarti
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful large open Beach, can't go wrong.”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was here 3 times during my one week stay in Barbados. I've tried 2 other beaches near by Crane and Bottom bay. Bottom Bay and Foul Bay are my favorites. The surf is rough for someone who's not comfortable in the water. The waves can be big but not terrifying nor unsafe and the water is not that deep so I felt very comfortable. It's really fun jumping over waves and diving into the surf.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank soccermarti

Frinton-On-Sea, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wild wild waves”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Simply stunning location - great for some serious fun in the waves! Isolated, deserted, remote and quite simply, a superb little spot.

Visited January 2014
frinton on sea
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“My favourite beach in the world”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I love it because it is deserted, with beatiful sand and massive waves that leave you physically shattered. Totally unspoilt, no chairs, no vendors, nothing but sea, sand, sun, backed up by trees. Why am I sharing this ????

Visited February 2014
1 Thank oldfrintonians
Calgary, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Underrated!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Empty beach! Perfect sand! Turquoise water. The ONLY bad thing is the waves….good for us guys, not good for kids and wives;)

Visited January 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Very beautiful but haunt of thieves and perverts. Shame on the Royal Barbadian Police”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

One of the most beautiful beaches on the island but beware. Not long ago my 72 year old wife was confronted by a young local flagrantly masturbating towards her not 100 metres from the main road entrance with no shame. She laughed at him and deflated his physique in 3 seconds. In most countries he would be in jail or an institute.
Today I hung my ruck sack containing my camera (old but a surprise Christmas present from my wife 7 years ago) on a tree next to a mixed group of good friends, about 24 in number, including expats, Bajans of various racial groups, and some very regular visitors. Over the years we have regularly met there and kept an eye out for each other as good friends do. Today 2 young slim adolescents sauntered along and asked us for cigarettes. The younger one flounced along with his jeans below his buttocks which were legally covered by skimpy pink underpants. They were probably a decoy but we all told them we were not interested in assisting them. My wife told me she had noticed a 3rd youth behind us in the undergrowth prowling around. A German expat lady in our group lost her glasses in the powerful surf so I spent 15 minutes being bowled over or sucked back in by the strong undertow to no avail. I then walked along the beach to the end and saw the same youths at the top of the cliff. When they saw me looking at them they ran off.
When I returned my Bajan friend Senior pointed out that my ruck sack was gone. I followed through the undergrowth and after 500 metres found my TShirt and sun hat discarded. The rucksack is my beloved Umbro flight bag, I followed and climbed the cliff to where I had seen the youths but no rucksack, too anonymous and convenient for carrying the swag. Camera, 2 batteries, and a couple of portable French general purpose tools. Value for them not great, the camera is barely fit for purpose nowadays, and electrically unsound. Good news we know a few established residents of the Foul Bay Community who will know the kids and won't appreciate their activities. I love to give 5 stars to beautiful places but certain residents have let it down. My fault no doubt but I am looking forward to my next visit in the New Year. We know you. Royal Barbadian Police don't let your visitors down again, we see police on Crane Beach but rarely on Foul Bay.

Visited December 2013