We just came back from the Pagua Bay where we stayed for a week. We travel a lot and have high expectations from the places we stay at in terms of comfort and originality.... and we were delighted with everything at the Pagua Bay. Beautiful rooms, lots of privacy yet the owners are ALWAYS there to answer questions, help, give really good advices on what to see and do on the beatiful island of Dominica.... the food at the restaurant is very good. It's hard to put into words but we will always remember it as a special place, not just "one other nice hotel on a tropical island".
We hope to go back as soon as we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagua Bay House, Dominica's tranquil & chic boutique hotel, is a stylish, ocean view retreat overlooking the serene cove of Pagua Bay. The ideal place for the holiday of your dreams, for those in search of unforgettable moments. The four Cabanas and two Suites are wonderfully inviting with ocean views and upscale amenities, including Wi-Fi. Choose between A/C or enjoy being caressed by the natural, cool sea breeze. The rooms are large, furnished with king-size feather beds. The Ocean Suite with outdoor terrace includes a private plunge pool. Indulge your senses, where nature meets luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel Marigot
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Dominica/Marigot