We liked it here very much. Alicia and Rick are excellent hosts and do everything they can for you and the other staff are great too. The bar/restaurant has good views and serves excellent food - a mixture of international and local fare.
The rooms (cabanas?) don't look much from the outside but are beautifully decorated and comfortable inside and have lovely views across the bay. Particularly enjoyed sitting outside in the cooling ocean breezes.
Alicia is having trouble finding planting to cope with the salt air but when she does that and when they finish the roadworks and sea wall outside, this place will be perfect. Apart from that, all very good and I have no hesitation in recommending Pagua Bay House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagua Bay House, Dominica's tranquil & chic boutique hotel, is a stylish, ocean view retreat overlooking the serene cove of Pagua Bay. The ideal place for the holiday of your dreams, for those in search of unforgettable moments. The four Cabanas and two Suites are wonderfully inviting with ocean views and upscale amenities, including Wi-Fi. Choose between A/C or enjoy being caressed by the natural, cool sea breeze. The rooms are large, furnished with king-size feather beds. The Ocean Suite with outdoor terrace includes a private plunge pool. Indulge your senses, where nature meets luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel Marigot
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Dominica/Marigot