Great views and location, well designed, fabulous food, attentive staff. Great hospitality and boutique chic. Third hotel experience on this island. Highly recommend. Hard to leave and can't wait to return! Pure Bliss!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagua Bay House, Dominica’s tranquil & chic boutique hotel, is a stylish, ocean view retreat overlooking the serene cove of Pagua Bay. So much has happened since Hurricane Maria swept through Dominica nearly three months ago. And we couldn’t be more thrilled to tell you that the news is good. Thanks to the hard work and enduring spirit of so many people, island life is returning to normal. Including the reopening of Pagua Bay House. Visit us so you can discover what the magic of “Nature Island” is all about. Please be assured, the island is lush and green once again and there are plenty of activities to do. Roads have now been cleared, businesses are up and running, most of the allure of “the Nature Island” are accessible and unchanged. We welcome you to enjoy Dominica and appreciate the support you bring with your tourism dollars to help the locals get back on track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel Marigot
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Dominica/Marigot