My wife and I stopped by Pagua Bay House for lunch last week during our Dominica vacation. This is a delightful place! The staff were welcoming and friendly, great view across the bay, nice contemporary architecture - simple, understated, clean lines - in short well worth the visit. My wife had the coconut shrimp - crisp and cooked perfectly. I had the goat taco and it was excellent! Just enough goat meat to flavor and not overwhelm the flavor combination. I saw a complaint on this site about the dog - misplaced in my opinion. She didn't bother us or the other diners at all - friendly and unobtrusive, she has a story as well (the last of the strays that were at the restaurant's prior location who were all adopted out - she's looking for a forever home.) Highly recommend a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagua Bay House, Dominica’s tranquil & chic boutique hotel, is a stylish, ocean view retreat overlooking the serene cove of Pagua Bay. The ideal place for the holiday of your dreams, for those in search of unforgettable moments. The four Cabanas and two Suites are wonderfully inviting with ocean views and upscale amenities, including Wi-Fi. Choose between A/C or enjoy being caressed by the natural, cool sea breeze. The rooms are large, furnished with king-size feather beds. The Ocean Suite with outdoor terrace includes a private plunge pool. Indulge your senses, where nature meets luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel Marigot
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Dominica/Marigot