We recently spent a week at Pagau Bay House. I have never felt so welcome and pampered. Alicia, Rick and the staff were so kind and accommodating. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome and special. Every morning, as we ate a delicious breakfast we would talk with Rick and Alicia and decide what to do for the day. Anything we decided to do, they just made it happen. They arranged guides and mapped routes and suggested great lunch spots. We hiked through the forest. We swam in waterfalls, and jumped off cliffs into beautiful clear blue pools. It was the trip of a lifetime. We spent the day on a secluded gorgeous beach, swimming and summing and looking at the crystal clear, blue water. Our cabana was beautiful. It was surrounded by flowers and overlooked the ocean. We laid in the hammock and relaxed in our infinity pool and watched the sunset. It was so calm and peaceful. The staff was incredible. Everyone was so gracious and eager to be helpful. It is obvious that they all enjoy their jobs. The restaurant was great. Alicia actually got a surprise birthday cake made for me and searched the island until she got us a 6 pound (!) lobster for my birthday dinner! It was a fantastic meal. All of the food was delicious. Everyday, Gabby, Lori and Jenny greeted us at the restaurant and always had a smile and glass of rum punch (best on the island!). Mikey was one of our guides. He was so kind and informative. He and James took such good care of us when we decided to do crazy things (like jump off cliffs into pools). Ryan is a cab driver/guide and all around great guy that Rick and Alicia arranged to take us out for day trips to different areas of the island. We cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed the day trips with Ryan. He is well-spoken, informative and very kind. He knows so much about the island and it's history and people. We would have missed so many beautiful places if Mikey, James and Ryan had not been there to help and guide us. We are had an unbelievable time and have already made reservations for next year. Thank you to the entire staff and Ryan (best cabbie in Dominica!), we had a wonderful time and cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagua Bay House, Dominica's tranquil & chic boutique hotel, is a stylish, ocean view retreat overlooking the serene cove of Pagua Bay. The ideal place for the holiday of your dreams, for those in search of unforgettable moments. The four Cabanas and two Suites are wonderfully inviting with ocean views and upscale amenities, including Wi-Fi. Choose between A/C or enjoy being caressed by the natural, cool sea breeze. The rooms are large, furnished with king-size feather beds. The Ocean Suite with outdoor terrace includes a private plunge pool. Indulge your senses, where nature meets luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel Marigot
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Dominica/Marigot