We booked into pagua bay for the first two nights of our trip to dominica purely on the basis of the trip advisor reviews. We were not disappointed! The cabanas are really something special - total luxury inside - with views of the sea and the sounds of the waves. The food in the pagua bay bar and grill is delicious, so delicious that we made time to stop off again at the end of the vacation on our way back to the airport! The bar has some of the best views we saw on the island, over the bay and beyond. Rick and Alisha were great - they are super friendly and helped us hire a car (you will definitely need to hire a car) and gave us brilliant advice for visiting the best places. Will be recommending pagua bay to anyone visiting dominica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagua Bay House, Dominica’s tranquil & chic boutique hotel, is a stylish, ocean view retreat overlooking the serene cove of Pagua Bay. The ideal place for the holiday of your dreams, for those in search of unforgettable moments. The four Cabanas and two Suites are wonderfully inviting with ocean views and upscale amenities, including Wi-Fi. Choose between A/C or enjoy being caressed by the natural, cool sea breeze. The rooms are large, furnished with king-size feather beds. The Ocean Suite with outdoor terrace includes a private plunge pool. Indulge your senses, where nature meets luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel Marigot
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Dominica/Marigot