“truly the best value in grenada.”
Review of Deyna's City Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint George Parish
Deyna's City Inn
toronto,canada
“truly the best value in grenada.”
Reviewed 15 July 2010

i looked at prices for grenada,most hotels are out of their mind.in deyna,i was in the middle of St georges,$3 taxi took me to grand anse beach,the best in grenada.i was in the heart of the island for entertainment and shopping.Deynas is personal,and very clean and the price is very reasonable.i very much recomendit to you.you can call me for information about grenada,i love it.Toronto 416 493 38 33,hutan.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank mondiale777

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
twhar12
Reviewed 27 February 2010

It was my first time in Grenada by myself and the staff was like family to me. They called me to make sure I was okay and helped me to get to the places I was unfamiliar with. Deyna herself is a gem. The rooms are quaint and the staff is amazing. Last but not least, they have the best complimentary breakfast one could ask for. If you are on a budget and want to enjoy the island this is a good place and close to all public transportation..

• Stayed January 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank twhar12
TORONTO
Reviewed 26 January 2010

A home-like atmosphere and delicious breakfasts, I would not go for luxury, expensive hotels even if I could afford. The breakfast appealed to me much better than what I had had on my previous trips to Geneva or Dubai.
As an instance of their unique hospitality, I left behind something in my room and they freighted it to my home address here in Toronto within a few days. Amazing , ha?
Hutan Golsorkhi,
Association of North American Ethnic Journalists and Writers

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo
CT
Reviewed 7 October 2008

I never heard back from them and ended up staying in Grande Anse. I did hitch a cab into St. George's and it is right across from the bus station. I was interested to see what the place had to offer since I had considered this place. I was given a great tour of very clean, modern rooms. The staff was very proud to show me around and were ultra friendly. The dining was awesome, do yourself a favor and get a Grenadian breakfast, it's hard to beat! The only downside is that it is right in the heart of the city and a little loud from traffic. Awesome value though, and I would stay there if I went back to Grenada for the night.

• Liked — The cleanliness
  • Disliked — They didn't ever contact me back when I wanted to make reservations.
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
Sydney
Reviewed 29 June 2008

A great small hotel with great freindly staff, the closest comfortable hotel for those like me who enjoy to watch cricket with St Georges Oval around the corner. Be sure the catch up with Winston at Marois for the best Pizza in St Georges include an ice Cream for desert!, Sol City Bar and grill is also a great place

• Liked — Staff and Location
  • Disliked — stairs
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank touringduoSydney
Reviewed 16 April 2008

Deyna's City Inn, March 28, 29, St. George, Grenada, WI.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The room was small but comfortable for the two of us, air con, beautiful linens, comfy bed. We were on 3rd floor of 3 floors about mid way, so not on the street or in back. It is clean and fresh. The restaurant downstairs was very nicely decorated with a colorful mural; breakfast on the front porch was complimentary the first day and one free drink at the bar, where we enjoyed the very friendly staff. We were right across from the bus terminal and traveled all over the island on them, a great deal! Everyone was so kind and helpful everywhere we went. We both thought the food, the staff, the location, was just right for us. No elevator was not a problem for us. Highly recommend Deyna's!!

• Liked — convenience, cleanliness, friendly, good price
  • Disliked — not much of a view from our room
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank archeo1
Petite Anse Hotel Grenada
Petite Anse Hotel Grenada
#1 of 1 in Saint Patrick Parish
Radisson Grenada Beach Resort

Been to Deyna's City Inn? Share your experiences!