“One of a kind motor inn”
Review of Provost Motor Inn

Provost Motor Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Provost
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have stayed this motel for couple days and decided to extend my stay, and here is why:

Excellent amenities such as full HD flat screen TV, AC, restaurant and lounge quite surprised me.

The newly renovated the rooms are very nice and comfy.

Food served in the restaurant and lounge is homemade and savory. I greatly enjoyed the food too!

Regardless of various reasons for staying in Provost, I highly recommend this motel for other travelers.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank travelalot155

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had to go to Provost to spread my moms ashes, as that is where she was from. The Hotel was purchased about 2 years back by a family from Korea. They have been fixing it up a little bit at a time. My room had 'laminate' flooring and new tile in the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable.

Room Tip: the staff is very helpful, if you don't like your room I'm sure that they would find you a b...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank qiaozhi2014
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I used to stay here only because it is in center of downtown and is the only place in town to have a nightclub. The rooms used to have old furnitures and public washroom was terrible. This place went through a significant renovation. Public restroom is now very clean, rooms have new carpets and new furnitures. The only problem this place could fix would be the front desk. I had to talk to the girl in the lounge/restaurant to go find me the GM to check in.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank ucYM
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful, room was clean and comfort.
Complimentary hot breakfast was very nice.
This hotel looks old but well furnished and updated.
It is worth to stay. I will stay this hotel again. I recomand this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank davidy725
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I've stayed there a couple of times and I had a bad experience before. And I visited there again in January and I was quite surprise. Now they have new furniture, big screen and many other things. And they have a new chef and food is so great. Also manager seems like try to listen to customer. I would recommend this hotel now.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank Joshua H L
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I do lots of trip for work. Guess what in Provost, Provost motor inn has the best room and price. And check out there food so nice.
Specailly putin and monster burger. Also close by grocery store about 30sec.

• Stayed: November 2013
4  Thank madem1
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The hotel was very dirty inch of dust under the bed. Smelly sheets. Smelled like weed and cigs very unpleasant stay will
Never come back here. No clean towels for days. Rotten food under bed. Room service wasn't up to
The room had to run down stairs to get it. Place was RUNDOWN

• Stayed: November 2013
chong ung C, Manager at Provost Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

I appologized your styaing uncomfortable in our hotel.
If you vist again, We'll make you happy and satisfied staying in our hotel.
Thank you for your davise and opinion.