“Excellent”
Review of Henry's Restaurant - CLOSED

Henry's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Latin, Spanish, Canadian, Cuban
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: A full service hotel, Free Hot Breakfast, Indoor pool with water slide & hot tub, Business Centre & Guest Laundry facilities.
“Excellent”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I went to Henry's with my family for my birthday. I had heard about the restaurant before, but this was my first time there. I think it was very worthy to go. The food was fabulous and the service was amazing. The waiter "Yoel" was extremely attentive and the waitress "Madeline" was very nice, too. At the end they surprised me with a Cuban dessert they said they always have it for special occasions. To me it is an excellent restaurant for such a small town!

• Visited March 2014
Madelin S, Manager at Henry's Restaurant, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Melanie,

Thank you so much for choosing to celebrate your birthday in Henry's restaurant. I am glad we were able to make you special occasion a memorable one.

We appreciate your taking the time to share your wonderful experience on Tripadvisor. I look forward to welcoming you back in Henry's soon!

Madelin Sardina
Restaurant Manager

“Cuban night”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My wife and I went to Henry's at the Best Western hotel in Rimbey on a Saturday night for their weekly Cuban night. The meals are prepared and cooked by a cuban chef. All the entree's, meals and deserts are cuban dishes. It was really nice to try something different. The restaurant is a small cozy area in the hotel and was very comfortable. The service was great and the waitress was very nice and was very helpful in explaining what the different dishes were. We had a seafood dish which was excellant! Entree and desert was great as well!

• Visited March 2014
Madelin S, Manager at Henry's Restaurant, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Cal V,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We are so glad that you fully enjoyed what we always strive to deliver - excellent food, perfect ambience, and great service! Thank you for commending our Saturday special - Cuban Nights, which has become a hit in town.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,
Rimbey
“Worth every penny”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Went to Henry's for my birthday dinner with my husband. Not only was the food delicious, and an extremely fair price, but the service was impeccable. So impressed, we left a 50% tip. :)

• Visited January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to celebrate your special occasion with us at Henry's. We truly appreciate your generous comments. We are so glad that we were able to make your special evening a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,
“Accoustics”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Noise level in this restaurant is well above an acceptable level, making it difficult for patrons to fully appreciate the quality of food served . Consideration should be given to application of tapestry, or sound absorbing material in order to reduce the noise to an acceptable level.

• Visited January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. The acoustics is definitely something we have in mind for our future renovation plans. Please accept my apologies that the noise made it difficult for you to enjoy your meal fully.

I do hope to serve you again soon.

Carvel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No bang...huge buck!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The fact that the menu is extremely limited is hidden competently by a well trained server. Our steak was $30, but could not even be cut with a knife. Our two orders of shrimp pasta had approximately enough cream sauce to mix with 1/2 cup of pasta leaving over 3/4 of a plate of absolutely dry pasta. So that we could eat some of the pasta, we ordered an expensive side of the spaghetti sauce with meatballs on the menu, but we received a cup of sauce that was the same as the sauce on that night's evening special, that was some spicy tomato sauce & not spaghetti sauce There is nothing for children. The decor is nice but there are almost no food choices... One soup of the day called "fish" soup...no baked French onion as a second choice.....very expensive & no quality!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank TDJDWDSD
Karen C, General Manager at Henry's Restaurant, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Dear TDJDWDSD;

I am very sorry that you found neither your meal acceptable or the choices for your children. On behalf of all staff at HENRYS', I sincerely apologize. We do strive to make our guests dining experiences memorable ones. It is normally our policy to immediately address any request or comment a dining guest may have. I will take this to our Chef and Manager
I do want to Thank you for your kind comments on staff service and decor.
Wishing you safe holiday visits,
Simcerely,