“Always Great”
Review of Canalta Rimbey

Canalta Rimbey
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Rimbey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Calgary, Alberta
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Internet connect was slow. Great staff- very helpful and knowledgeable. I forgot my mouse and connection cord and staff supplied me with them. Excellent place to stay..Would recommend this motel to anyone going to Rimbey.
Don Green, Calgary, AB.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Konnie M, General Manager at Canalta Rimbey, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay. I did want to let you know that we are currently looking at some solutions for the internet speed issues and hopefully can have that rectified, for your next visit. I am glad that my Team was able to help you out . We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Katie, you are a ray of sunshine in the early morning and what a fabulous breakfast!!! I really enjoyed meeting you!. See you soon. Super 8 is blessed to have you. Rooms are clean, feels like home away from home. Staff is accommodating friendly, and fun. The breakfast is great and lots of selection, hotel has a bright cheery feel, with a great exercise room and pool. Would definitely be back

• Stayed April 2014
Konnie M, General Manager at Canalta Rimbey, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words and letting the "world" know about your stay here with us.
I as so happy that our breakfast was to your liking and that you were able to get a Superstart to your day. Katie is special as is all of my team and I am glad they were helpful. We take great pride in what we do and are happy when it is recognized. I will definitely pass this on to Katie and the rest of the Team, and remember "we are always home for you"

Rimbey
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Room was clean, updated (furniture/decorating), nice little kitchen area in our room with small fridge/stove burners.
Continental breakfast was great.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Joanne G
Konnie M, Manager at Canalta Rimbey, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you for your kind words! I am glad you enjoyed our wonderful breakfast and the room met your needs. We take great pride in our hotel and it is nice when it gets noticed. We will have a room ready for you the next time you are in the area.
Prince George, Canada
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We spent one night slept very well.Really enjoyed the breakfast that comes with the room. The free Wireless internet kept us connected to the world. I would stay here again without even thinking about it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank BrucePattinson
Konnie M, General Manager at Canalta Rimbey, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
i am so glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Our Canalta dream beds do make for a great sleep don't they. I am glad your were able to join us for breakfast and that we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We chose to stay at this hotel because of a school activity. I was hesitant because of a previous Super 8 stay we had in Red Deer that was not very good. However this was by far the most clean, friendly, accommodating Super 8 I have stayed at. The staff welcomed us with homemade cookies for the students and invited the adults for complimentary tea or coffee in the warm sitting area where they had the Olympics on the big screen! The complimentary breakfast was wonderful especially being able to make your own granola parfait's! Would stay here again and again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Konnie M, General Manager at Canalta Rimbey, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words! I agree we have the best Super 8, but then I am a little biased. I am so glad that you found my Guest agents friendly, our rooms super clean ,and were able to enjoy our new breakfast yogurt parfaits! We look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in our area!
Konnie and Team Rimbey!

Been to Canalta Rimbey? Share your experiences!