“Such wonderful things!”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Such wonderful things!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We really are scared to go back! We spent a ton of money on all the great things they have!
All the wine we tasted we bought, and also jams and syrups!
The only thing management should change is the fact you are limited to 5 wine tastings and they don't offer any tasting of desert wines. We offered to pay so we could taste more because we didn't want to buy wine we don't like, but they don't do that. Basically you guess at what you think might be good and go from there. We bought all the ones we liked that we tasted and had we been able to try more would have purchased more.
Don't miss this place, it's well worth the stop!

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Tons of jams and sweets and Sleeping Giant Fruit Wines”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

My friend keeps going back for the pumpkin wine so we stopped here and I was delighted to find a huge selection of summerland jams and syrups, much more than you usually see in grocery stores.

The wine was delicious and I ended up getting a fortified raspberry as well as the strawberry rhubarb wine. There were several more that I would've loved to get and I'll have to switch it up the next time I go.

Visited July 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Come for the sweets, stay for everything else!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

This place is so amazing! I have gone there every year now since 2005 (yes, 2005), and once I had made it there I wouldn't want to leave for a second. You will love it there, I guarantee it! It is for people of all ages: for small boys and girls, the elderly, and everyone in between! For those teenagers out there, you will definitely enjoy your time here, too!

You will get a different perspective on how great this "Summerland Sweets" shop is hearing it from a teenager, and so with me being a teenager myself, I find it amazing and I'm sure that you will too, guaranteed! Anyone will love this place because of the wine (for adults), the ice cream (for mostly the kids), the jams (for mostly the elderly), and the beautiful scenery you can enjoy while sitting on the picnic benches enjoying your ice cream which come in many different flavours!

You WILL NOT regret making a stop at "Summerland Sweets" this summer! :)

1 Thank Jelte B
St Albert
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I scream for....”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Nothing better than choosing from 3 coolers full of ice cream on a hot Okanagan day....Can sit inside or out on the patio.

Chicago, IL
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Gel type fruit candies and rollups”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

A little tricky to get to. Thought this was a chocolate candy shop, but it turns out that they make syrups, jams & gel type fruit candies and fruit rollups. Saw their products in many of the fruit markets along the highway.

Visited June 2014