“Good Sushi and Japanese food”

Just Delicious Bistro
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Summerland
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I especially love the coloured wrappings that are not fishy smelling. Very fresh tasting rolls, but I am not an aficionado, so what I say may not help real sushi lovers.
I like this sushi restaurant. It's not my favourite, but the food is good and the service is good. The atmosphere could be improved easily to be warmer and more aesthetically pleasing. The signs are not great.
They started out across the street in a very small location and have done well enough to expand, so that's good news. I imagine it would be hard to do a good business in Summerland in the winter, so the fact that they keep going is a good sign in itself. All in all, I enjoy going there and wish them the best success as I think they are new Canadians who make lovely traditional Japanese food.

There are newer reviews for Just Delicious Bistro

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My mom and I had take out, it cost us 50 dollars, we could not believe how little the amount of food we got for what we paid for. Never again.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

If you are skeptical about sushi this is the place to turn that impression around. Everything is fresh and amazing! I highly recommend having their dynamite roll and their California roll. You will leave the restaurant not feeling overly full and saying that it was just delicious!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Have eaten here a number of times. The food is always good and the service is quick. Hidden away on the Main Street but not great signage makes it some times a challenge for the first time visitor.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Consistently great food, wonderful service from the young Japanese family who own and run it. We're regulars, and feel lucky to have a fantastic local sushi place. Good value too!