“unforgettable experience!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“unforgettable experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

I went to this winery in early Aug. There were a lot of people in the patio, singing and dancing, as if there were some family party going on. I did not know whether it would be ok to get in. But we were welcomed!! We had a great wine tasting and even become part of them afterwords with 80s and 90s music! The scenery of the winery from the patio is magnificent and there are quite place away from the party as well! The winery is not one of the high-class ones but it is indeed like a home, friend next door, and family winery and would love to visit again!! It's too bad that there are limited wine sellers beyond Okanagan. I wish they sell wines more widely!!

1 Thank Bong-gi S

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible ride service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Upon arriving we were not acknowledged. We wanted to know about the wines, vineyard and just the history about the winery. We were told to read the pamphlet . Son in law apparently of the owners was great but when he checked another guest out at the cash,an older man with longer white hair took over and was rude. I was so enthusiastic about being there and I was made to feel embarrassed , belittled and uncomfortable I still bought $60 worth of wine but I will never return. My work does sell Thornhaven wine and we will be reconsidering anything coming on from this company!!! Owners if this winery pls look at who your ambassadors are!!

1 Thank Nikkiharrison
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Just perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Great wine a wonderful place to sit and see parts of Summerland. The Rosè was my absolute favorite.
With the perfect wheatear it fled like Italy. There is nothing more to say it is worth a visit for everyone that likes good wine.

1 Thank Sebastianus M
Seattle, WA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Rose!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

A beautiful site with great wines, especially their rose. Food friendly, well balanced, rich and round.

Visited July 2013
Kelowna, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Wine, great views & music too. Go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

We visited on Saturday, to check out the music on the patio, our first visit & what a pleasure it was. We had a tasting first, all staff that we had contact with were lovely, friendly, down to earth & knowledgable. We chose our wine and sat on the patio, fantastic vibe, listening to The Creeks, a local band from Vernon. We took our own picnic but they do have nibbles you can buy in the wine shop. We had such a good time we went back on Sunday, this time to listen to David Blair, a singer from Vancouver, once again, just a great vibe, people happy and in such a great place, the views from the patio are stunning. I want everyone to visit this place!

Visited July 2013