“Nice tasting and nice selection of wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Thornhaven Estates

Thornhaven Estates
Ranked #7 of 35 things to do in Summerland
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
499 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 324 helpful votes
“Nice tasting and nice selection of wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the tasting of wines. Quite diverse selections. Beautiful view from the patio. The Naramta bench is pristine and offers wonderful scrapes. We bought some sippin wines for the summer.

Visited June 2014

Summerland, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Light Up Specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Sat. My son&I went to shop for his Christmas supply.To our surprise they have grat specials on till Sat. The 29 th because of Summerland's light up celebration.
So stock up for the holidays & save.

Visited November 2013
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“unforgettable experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

I went to this winery in early Aug. There were a lot of people in the patio, singing and dancing, as if there were some family party going on. I did not know whether it would be ok to get in. But we were welcomed!! We had a great wine tasting and even become part of them afterwords with 80s and 90s music! The scenery of the winery from the patio is magnificent and there are quite place away from the party as well! The winery is not one of the high-class ones but it is indeed like a home, friend next door, and family winery and would love to visit again!! It's too bad that there are limited wine sellers beyond Okanagan. I wish they sell wines more widely!!

1 Thank Bong-gi S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible ride service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Upon arriving we were not acknowledged. We wanted to know about the wines, vineyard and just the history about the winery. We were told to read the pamphlet . Son in law apparently of the owners was great but when he checked another guest out at the cash,an older man with longer white hair took over and was rude. I was so enthusiastic about being there and I was made to feel embarrassed , belittled and uncomfortable I still bought $60 worth of wine but I will never return. My work does sell Thornhaven wine and we will be reconsidering anything coming on from this company!!! Owners if this winery pls look at who your ambassadors are!!

1 Thank Nikkiharrison
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Just perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Great wine a wonderful place to sit and see parts of Summerland. The Rosè was my absolute favorite.
With the perfect wheatear it fled like Italy. There is nothing more to say it is worth a visit for everyone that likes good wine.

1 Thank Sebastianus M