This hotel is set right on the lake and a perfect spot to relax. We were going to have to cancel at the last moment due to Hy 1 being closed and we could not get there. The hotel was understanding a was not going to charge us for canceling at late notice. We did eventualy get through and i'm glad we did. The room was spacious with six windows looking over the lake. The room had a kitchen, large bathroom, seperate bedroom and a lounge area. I would definitely go for a lake view room. There is a good restaurant next door to the hotel "local", it serves good food, try the burger or the steak. Overall this is one of the best rooms I have stayed in during my Canadian trip. 5*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the beauty of vineyards and dramatic landscapes, the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is set on a secluded stretch of Lake Okanagan shoreline, 15 minutes north of Penticton and 45 minutes south of Kelowna. The beachfront resort features 115 condo-style suites, each well appointed with a full kitchen, dining and living areas, fireplace and most offer a balcony for stunning lakefront views. You are invited to live the Okanagan lifestyle and enjoy two outdoor hot tubs, a large outdoor pool with sundeck, barbecues, beaches, boat rentals, fitness room, meeting and group venues, as well as a neighbouring Restaurant and Day Spa. At your doorstep is Summerland's Bottleneck Drive wineries, golf courses, water activities, hiking, biking, cycling, swimming, art galleries and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Waterfront Resort And Spa
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel Summerland