The hotel and surroundings are beautiful! We were here for a wedding and we had a blast! The rooms we're clean and the beds were a dream! Even the murphy bed! The kitchen had all the things we needed for a few small appys we made! Our room, even though closer to road side still had a beautiful view of the lake! A lake front room would blow your mind! The hot tub and pool we're nice and the beach area was great too! We were here in september and it was gorgeous! Can't imagine how great it would be in the middle of the summer. Theres a very nice restaurant on site! We didn't eat here, just had a few ceasars but the food did look good!
Theres a marsh with a boardwalk that was nice to walk along and cool "yacht club" just on the other side! It was fun to go look at all the boats! We had the rehearsal dinner in the outdoor BBQ area which worked out great!
The only small complaint i have is the hotel staff were not as helpful! They were a little stuffy when we checked in. And we were "enjoying" ourselves at the hot tub at night with the wedding party and at 10 o clock they literally kicked us out like we were teenagers. (my 88 year old grandma was with us)! Would have been nice to be treated like adults its not like we were doing anything wrong, we just didn't realize it was closing time!
Other than that it was amazing! If you're looking to do a wine tasting vacation this is definitely the place to stay! Lots of amazing wineries! (Bonitas, dirty laundry) I would absolutely stay here again and highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the beauty of vineyards and dramatic landscapes, the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is set on a secluded stretch of Lake Okanagan shoreline, 15 minutes north of Penticton and 45 minutes south of Kelowna. The beachfront resort features 115 condo-style suites, each well appointed with a full kitchen, dining and living areas, fireplace and most offer a balcony for stunning lakefront views. You are invited to live the Okanagan lifestyle and enjoy two outdoor hot tubs, a large outdoor pool with sundeck, barbecues, beaches, boat rentals, fitness room, meeting and group venues, as well as a neighbouring Restaurant and Day Spa. At your doorstep is Summerland's Bottleneck Drive wineries, golf courses, water activities, hiking, biking, cycling, swimming, art galleries and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Waterfront Resort And Spa
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel Summerland