We had a one bedroom suite over the waterfront. Recomendation is pay the extra money and get a waterfront view as the mountain view looks at a fairly steep cliff less then 200 feet away. So really there is no view to the back side at all. The rooms are well appointed and were very clean. The on site Resteraunt called Locals was very good but quite the limited menu. I had the deconstructed lemon pie and it was excellent.
If you are staying for a few days bring your supplies with you as there really is no shopping close to the resort. Thou Summerland town Center is only about a 10 minute ride away.
I don't remember the web site saying it but this resort and grounds are all totally smoke free. If you smoke you need to go to the parking lot across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the beauty of vineyards and dramatic landscapes, the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is set on a secluded stretch of Lake Okanagan shoreline, 15 minutes north of Penticton and 45 minutes south of Kelowna. The beachfront resort features 115 condo-style suites, each well appointed with a full kitchen, dining and living areas, fireplace and most offer a balcony for stunning lakefront views. You are invited to live the Okanagan lifestyle and enjoy two outdoor hot tubs, a large outdoor pool with sundeck, barbecues, beaches, boat rentals, fitness room, meeting and group venues, as well as a neighbouring Restaurant and Day Spa. At your doorstep is Summerland's Bottleneck Drive wineries, golf courses, water activities, hiking, biking, cycling, swimming, art galleries and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel Summerland
- Summerland Waterfront Resort And Spa