We have stayed at the SWR several times in the past - always off season - and found in consistently a relaxing place to stay. Granted, we have never stayed there during peak family summer time and we are quite sure the ambience would be somewhat different then! We have found it quiet and well situated for evening strolls along the lakeside and perfectly located for intimate dinners or late night drinks within a stone's throw from our very comfortable room (The Local, a superb lounge and grill, is right on the premises).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the beauty of vineyards and dramatic landscapes, the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is set on a secluded stretch of Lake Okanagan shoreline, 15 minutes north of Penticton and 45 minutes south of Kelowna. The beachfront resort features 115 condo-style suites, each well appointed with a full kitchen, dining and living areas, fireplace and most offer a balcony for stunning lakefront views. You are invited to live the Okanagan lifestyle and enjoy two outdoor hot tubs, a large outdoor pool with sundeck, barbecues, beaches, boat rentals, fitness room, meeting and group venues, as well as a neighbouring Restaurant and Day Spa. At your doorstep is Summerland's Bottleneck Drive wineries, golf courses, water activities, hiking, biking, cycling, swimming, art galleries and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Waterfront Resort And Spa
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel Summerland