“real terrible stay”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Summerland
North Vancouver, Canada
“real terrible stay”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

this motel looked okay from outside but once i got inside room the shower didnt work properly the room was dated like nineteen sixties the korean owners were ignorrant rude people that lied about everything and after all that they want top dollar for rooms.

Room Tip: dont stay here there are plenty of rooms close to summerland dont stay here
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank brian h

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 8 December 2012

We have stayed here many times usually on the main floor. We stayed here in mid summer 2012 for 4 nights. Great central location. Owner lives on site. Friendly with customers. Room generally clean.. a bit of more careful vacumming would be appreciated. Kitchens OK. BBQ and pool on site. Had to request extra coffee.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank osterous
Squamish, Canada
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Picked this motel for its good location off the highway. Three of us were crammed into one of the tiny (non-cottage) rooms, which at best should accomodate one. Although clean, the rooms are poorly appointed (no microwave, no kettle, no drain plug for the tub). The worst experience were the loud drunken neighbours sreaming obscenities that the management seems to ignore - not pleasant for a family getaway. If I wanted that I'd go to the local campground.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Polly U

Travellers are raving about these Summerland hotels

Crediton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2012 via mobile

A lovely motel, room was huge clean and comfortable. There are seats outside and barbecues if needed. We went for dinner at the local winery on suggestion of the nice lady on reception. We came back and sat outside with a drink talking to other visitors until midnight. Just a brilliant stay.

Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Janis888
Summerland, Canada
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We had many relatives coming to visit us from abroad so it was on us to provide information on a recommended place to stay! EEk! what a responsibility! So, o.k. I become a tourist! I booked into the Rosedale Motel for one night!. I was given a very nice room, clean, (checked sheets had not been slept in) ! Bed comfortable. Bathroom and Towels Clean. Asked at the desk for information as a tourist where they would recommend me to go and visit. Excellent response. Relatives came and booked at the above Motel and were very pleased with my recommendation.

Room Tip: A quiet room please I am a Light Sleeper
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank lesley p
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 24 July 2012

The ONLY good thing about this hotel was the helpful lady behind the front desk when I checked in in the late afternoon. Studio cottage #118 that I stayed in is extremely dirty. The chairs provided in the cottage to sit on are so dirty and stained. During my 4 day stay the sheets were not changed, yet they came in everyday to look. I understand it is not necessary to change the sheets daily but then why bother coming inside. I suggest they run the vacuum and clean the linoleum floors. The floor surfaces are exceptionally dirty. Great motel if you like noisy air conditioning units and ceiling fans. The male owner was RUDE. Upon checking out I had to wait while he prepared his lunch, I pressed the bell several times and had to go behind the counter to locate him. He let me know I interupted him while he was preparing lunch I would recommend previewing the cottages to make sure you understand what you will be making a reservation for before you do so.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Anna C
Calgary
Reviewed 4 September 2011

My wife and I stayed one night in the Rosedale Motel.
Everything was clean and comfortable, and the staff were great.
During our stay we accidentally broke a bowl from the kitchen and they were kind enough to not charge us for it. Thank you Rosedale!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Ezra V
Also consider these accommodations in or near Summerland
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa
#2 of 4 in Summerland
Naramata Courtyard Suites
Naramata Courtyard Suites
#3 of 3 in Naramata

Been to Rosedale Motel? Share your experiences!