No photo provided
Add it.
McDonald's
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is the worst McD, I've ever been to. We just wanted to get a quick drive thru meal on our way out of town, and ended up having to return to walk in with the bag of food. Our fries were barely warm! The server took our cold fries and said fresh fries would be ready soon. Meanwhile, our burgers sit there getting cold!! No offer to just remake the order so everything comes out hot and fresh! We got the new fries, headed out on the highway and found the new fries, although hot, were not fully cooked!!!!!!!!! Our cheeseburgers had such a tiny amount of ketchup/mustard it only added bit of color to the bun. We were also overcharged for our order. Instead of putting our order in a meal, everything was charged separately, at full price. I will never, ever return to this location. There are other quick options in Summerland.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

EVERY time I go to this McDonalds it is a crappy experience! The service is not only ridiculously slow but extremely rude people!! One young girl and a young nan have been the only nice servers there! The manager? Older slim girl with a long braid typically is the saddest of them all!! The older servers are unkempt, rude, walk around with their zipper down and never get the order right!! The food is always cold or missing items and if I had to eat inside the restaurant I would throw up, it is so disgusting! The manager and McDonald regional managers are aware of the issues but nothing gets done. Same crappy experience every time. The place should be shut down and I will no longer go there, they have had more than enough chances to secure my business. A shame that my little town has the WORST McDonalds on the planet!! Too bad they couldn't clone the young lady and young man that work there, that would be this branches only shot at becoming a decent restaurant again!!! Save yourself the disappointment and frustration and drive the bit further to Penticton, where THAT McDonalds gives you the proper McDonald's experience.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Never 100% happy with the food but good if you are in a hurry, except when they forget the bacon in the chic and Bacon wrap and you don't notice till your out of town.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

We went through the drive through on our way to the airport. It as good. It was not busy and was very clean and in a convenient location.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

The person taking my order was beyond rude!! I am positive she overcharged me, but didn't get my receipt so don't know for sure. Asked 3 times to make sure my burger order did not have onions as my daughter can't eat them, it also took three tries to her to respond to my request for no onions as she kept interrupting me. And of course my burgers had onions on them.

2  Thank Donna385