“Waitress cleared the Table before we had finished” 4 of 5 bubbles

Santorini's Family Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Summerland
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Summerland, Canada
“Waitress cleared the Table before we had finished”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Valentines Day hubby says "How about I take you out for Lunch". We wind up at Santorinis in Summerland. Food Very Good - Waitress the very worst I have ever come across.
We ordered the between the breads a Swiss Burger. We had barely finished when the Waitress to our astonishment rushed to our table and whisked everything away including our "napkins"! Hubby looked at me and said "What do you think is going to happen next, did she ask you if you wanted anything else" I was still in shock and just shook my head as our (bionic waitress was now placing the bill down).
Before, she could disappear I pointed out we wanted coffee and to request the Dessert Menu but I was not given the opportunity. She apologised and said she was making our table more comfortable. No! dear! that is not a valid excuse, you took everything off the table including our napkins with no "Can I get you anything else" as we sat there!
Much to the annoyance of hubby I left a very small tip.
MANAGEMENT listen up! REPLACE this Waitress as soon as possible.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Summerland
“New menu-fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Feb 7. Tried out the menu tonite. Excellent! Florentine chicken was superb. Fried chicken was great and fish and chips terrific.

• Visited February 2014
Summerland, Canada
“never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Dinner for three on a very quiet Friday evening. Pleasant waitress, writer ordered veal cutlets , no gravy.Waitress advised roasted potatoes as she had never seen the kitchen make real mashed potatoes. Our food arrived quickly but not as ordered - dark brown "gravy" covered the veal cutlets, Waitress apologized, removed plate, then returned moments later with only the veg and potatoes on a side plate, saying that the veal would be a few more minutes, would I like to start with what she brought. Writer said no, I would wait. When meals arrived, the food was less than average, veal was soggy, tasteless and full of gristle. Three dinners (one was an appetizer) no alchohol, no dessert, bill was over $50.00

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Summerland
“Good value for the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

lunch today had the reuben and my mate had the soup and sandwich special. He couldn't finish it all because so much. He said it was the best borscht he hads had since his mothers! Very good overall and excellent servers.

• Visited October 2013
Ferndale, Washington
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

We ordered a large pizza so we had plenty to take home for lunch the next day. The crust was perfect. It was really good and the atmosphere was quant.

Visited July 2013