“Sorry to see this little gem close down, but it was for the right reason ''Retirement''”
Review of Wood'n Beans, eh!

Wood'n Beans, eh!
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Agassiz
Reviewed 1 June 2017

The owners have retired, going to tour Canada in their motorhome and celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary. Good on them, and thank you for running a most comfortable and quality café. You will be missed. Enjoy your retirement
Paratrooper.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Sometimes you just want good coffee (and a delightful delicacy) in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere ... away from chain venues. This is a great meeting place where you are encouraged to linger and discover. The owner/operators used to run a Bed&Breakfast in Ontario and bring this charm and hospitality to their new local venture. They can tell you about other highly recommended B&B's to stay in Harrison Hot Springs if hotels and motels are not your thing. The Beans in the name, we got right away - the Wood ... it was about the custom made wood furniture to use while there (and perhaps purchase a special unique piece).

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I have gone to Wood'n Beans with my granddaughters and there father together and separately. I have to say the service has always been friendly and very courteous.

My granddaughters aged 5, 9, and 17 drink a wide variety of drinks and they have never ordered the same thing so far as I can tell. They also enjoy the treats that they get and I do not think they have left any leftovers either.

Good Mocha's and great service what more could I ask for.

Management response:Responded 17 March 2017

Thank you very much for your comments. They are very appreciated and yes, we do try to please all our customers, young as well as not as young. Our barista, Roxy, is one of the most enjoyable baristas you will ever meet.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Great coffee and fast service. However, my family and I just found the decor a little tacky! It reminds me of what marry poppin's house would look like. The moose on the doors and the name of the place clash with what's inside.

Management response:Responded 5 March 2017

Thank you for your review. My wife and I wanted to create a comfortable meeting place for our clients, thus the soft seating with sofas and coffee tables, and the 12 rustic windows depict scenes from every province and territory, so a Canadian theme, that's why the ''eh!'' in the name. The Wood in the name relates to our offering of custom furniture. Finally, the Mouse and the Coyote on the front entrance represent our 2 blends of brewed coffee, the Country Coyote is our dark roast and Mellow Mouse is our our medium roast.
We thank you for your visit and truly hope to see you again.
Bye for now,
Jole and Pauline
Wood'n Beans, eh

Reviewed 1 January 2017

This is the best place around for a very good coffee, muffins, etc. Staff and owners are always friendly and service is great!

And you can enjoy your coffee and food in real living room furniture! Much more comfy!

I have been there numerous times since it opened and always had a great time.

JM