“Amazing location for a wedding!”
Review of Eagle Tree Lodge

Eagle Tree Lodge
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I got married at Eagle Tree Lodge this past July. The Lodge itself is absolutely stunning and the Cheam View room was great for getting my bridal party ready. We chose a wedding package and rented the entire Lodge from Friday night to Sunday afternoon. The lake made for a very romantic place to get married and the pictures were stunning! Not to mention afterwards we had a great place to celebrate with friends and bedding for 16 of us. I would definitely suggest Eagle Tree to anyone looking to have a small outdoor wedding (we fit 80 easily).

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
EagleTree12, Owner at Eagle Tree Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Phaine, Jonathan... I love your creativity of that awsome car on the front lawn! Look forward to seeing you on your first anniversary.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

It ist a very special place. Has a beautiful Natur around and the house is nice. We could enjoy wildlife and peace. The owners are so friendly and helpful. The rooms are comftibal and clean. The Place is a bit outsite from town near the fraser river - very romantic

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
EagleTree12, Manager at Eagle Tree Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Thank you guys! I'm so glad you let us share in a piece of your honeymoon!

Reviewed 5 July 2012

We originally booked Eagle Tree Lodge as our wedding venue back in Febuary 2012 for our big day in June 2012, we fell in love with the views, the natural beauty, and the gorgeous lodge. Through the year, the owner, Trisha was very friendly, and very knowledgible in answering our questions, and working with us to make our day amazing. Our original plan was to do our ceremony, and reception for 60 on the property, we booked rentals, tents, tables, chairs andh ad everything ready to go, unfortunately the week of our event, the Fraser River rose over the road due to very high levels of melting snowpack upstream, and there was minor flooding on the grounds in the particular area we were going to have our tents set up. The lodge was high and dry, but the grounds were affected. Obviously, Panic set in, and we were worried our event would need to be cancelled, daily phone calls, and e-mails to Tricia were met with caring, and professionalism. She even had the patience to deal with our neurotic family members, caterers, and even a friends mom who called concerned about our day. Tricia was able to work a miracle, found us a hall nearby at the last minute, booked it for us, had the patience to deal with our stressed out selves, and even offered us an additional night so we could have some private time to relax before the wedding. We took advantage of the gigantic jacuzzi in the spacious, and luxurious bridal suite, cooked ourselves some delicious dinner in the well equipped kitchen, had friends and family over for a games night, fell asleep listening to owls and bull frogs outside the window and the morning of our wedding while my bride was getting ready, I sat on the patio and watched otters playing in the slough while sipping my coffee.

All in all, we had a fantastic weekend, thanks to the help of Trisha at Eagle Tree Lodge, I work in tourism, dealing with hotel staff and guests on a daily basis, I'm a little jaded admittedly, and have recieved terrible service from very large hotel chains, but not the case with Eagle Tree Lodge, Iwas impressed by the level of service, the accomodations themselves, and the views. We were treated like family, and had the bonus of staying in this wonderful place. We can't wait to come back! If you're thinking of making the trip, stop thinking and DO IT! You won't be sorry!

Room Tip: The Cheam View Suite Is Spacious, Comfortable, And has a massive jetted tub!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We stayed at Eagle Tree Lodge for 2 nights as part of our trip across the Rockies. We absolutely loved it there. It is a beautiful lodge, much more impressive than the pictures suggest, and in a very peaceful location. The hosts are very friendly and welcoming and make wonderful breakfasts. We would highly recommend this place to other travellers.

Room Tip: We were in a beautiful room but there is one larger room upstairs which is simply stunning.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VickiPeter
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I have stayed at Eagle Tree lodge a couple times now, once with my wife and once just recently with four guys for a stag party.

Both experiences were fantastic!

Nicely tucked away in a serene atmosphere where I would go for any get away or party function.

The hosts are always accommodating, professional and friendly!

I would definitely recommend Eagle Tree Lodge to anyone!!

Andrew

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2012

We enjoyed a weekend Women's Retreat at Eagle Tree and really liked the relaxing and beautiful surroundings. This was a very beautiful venue for our group of 14 women who got away from it all for a few days. Great hosts, great rooms, great place!

I thought the main area living, dining and kitchen area was wonderful and inviting!

This is my second retreat at this lcoation this year and I thoroughly enjoyed both visits.

My only recommendation would be that more space could be made available (maybe downstairs) so that we could have an even larger group for our retreat next time.

I would recommend the Eagle Tree to my friends and family!

Room Tip: The Cheam Suite is my favorite for the size, balcony, tub and spaciousness.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Headed out here with a few friends for Easter weekend, and what a wonderful place to base our three-day getaway. BC is a stunning province, and there's no place like this log lodge to remind you of just how enviable West Coast living is. Within a short drive from Harrison Hot Springs, Eagle Tree Lodge allows you to see what other tourists are checking out during the day, before returning back to snuggle into this spacious but cozy home overlooking Mount Cheam and the Fraser River contributories. With four suites, it's a more personal option than a hotel, but still with all the fineries, from delicious breakfasts to bedside chocolates :) Trish does an excellent job of making her guests feel welcome and seems to always be right around the corner for when you need to ask for some advice on which walk or site to check out next. Pack your favourite board game or book, or if you like evening walks, a warm sweater would be wise--and be prepared to relax.

Room Tip: Bella room includes a fireplace, but shares a washroom with neighbour. Room downstairs has no firepl...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
EagleTree12, Owner at Eagle Tree Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

It was real nice to have you guys come and join us here for the weekend, I hope to see you back soon! Thanks again.