South Garden Bed and Breakfast
US$78
US$73
Pilots' Loft(Agassiz)
US$106
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$77
  • Restaurant
Harrison Village Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$89
US$70
Hot Spring Villa Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$96
Harrison Beach Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Pool
Harrison Spa Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$88
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2008

My husband and two sons and I stayed in the Sunflower Suite on the last day of our vacation in Canada. We were tired and just wanted a place to rest and regroup for the trip home. Our room was large enough for the four of us and very clean which I especially appreciated. There were a lot of nice touches that made our stay easy and comfortable. The breakfast was very good and the owner was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2008

This is one of the most lovely B&B's I've ever seen. Lovely people, wonderful rooms and a breathtaking garden. And also a royal breakfast in the morning. These people know how to please a traveler.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2008

My daughter and I recently stayed at this B & B and were delighted with the beauty and comfort. Jacquie (who owns and runs the property) was so kind and helpful and has attended to every detail imaginable. We stayed in the Rose Suite which was clean and comfortable. The breakfast (delivered to your room) was wonderful. Jacquie's homemade scones are the best we'd ever eaten. There is a mountain right in the backyard which you can hike up in about 10 minutes enjoying the lush forest greenery along the path. It even has a waterfall cascading down the mountain which you can enjoy from the outdoor hot tub. I can't think of one think I would change and would recommend it to anyone looking for good value in an idyllic setting.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2008

I booked this B&B for my birthday with the intention of hiking in the area. Unfortunately, the day before our arrival, my husband hurt his knee rather badly and I thought our stay would be ruined since we would be basically confined to the room. We did stay in our suite the entire time, but our stay was far from awful. The room was large, clean and comfortable with a video and DVD player we took full advantage of and a selection of movies already there. The snacks provided by the kind owners were just wonderful. Everything in the room was thoughtful: the binder full of information on the area, the playing cards, the wood stacked by the fireplace, the cozy woolen slippers, and all the other little touches you would never find in a hotel. The breakfast was simply amazing, delivered hot and delicious to the room with a discrete knock and quiet "good morning." The entire stay provided us with comfort, privacy and superb value. I would not hesitate to recommend this wonderful place to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2008

The South Garden Bed & Breakfast is a great place to stay.
We stayed in the Sunflower Suite. Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple