I got married at the Fraser River Lodge at the end of June and it was absolute perfection. We chose this venue because of the location and the incredible views. Wendy and Jenna were so helpful along the way responding to emails quickly and allowing us to bring family to see the venue several times. The food is amazing and the staff is top notch...all of our guests were blown away with the quality of food and level of service by all of the staff. This is not your usual banquet/wedding venue and food - it's on a completely different level. We rented all rooms at the lodge plus the Outpost Lodge for our wedding party and everyone loved their rooms. They even allowed guests to bring their trailers to camp on the property to avoid having to drive or cab home.The honeymoon suite is very romantic. You have the option of having the lodge provide breakfast in the morning but we opted not to and just brought fruit and pastries instead. The lodge does however provide coffee and tea in the lounge in the morning. I organized a last minute sturgeon fishing day trip for hubby and his family a couple of days after the wedding. Frank took my husband, his brother and dad plus his two young nephews out for the day. Frank was an incredible guide and had great patience with the excited young nephews and they were lucky enough to catch a couple of good sized Sturgeon. Hubby is talking about organizing another trip with Frank very soon because they had such a great time.
I would highly recommend the Fraser River Lodge. A big thanks to Wendy and staff for organizing the best day of our lives and to Frank - those boys are still talking non stop about the sturgeon trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fraser River Lodge is a little piece of heaven surrounded by the majestic Cascade Mountains, on the shores of the Mighty Fraser River.We invite you to join us for a stay at our Lodge, and experience the fishing vacation of a lifetime, a romantic getaway, a corporate event, or perhaps a unique one of kind Wedding venue!Fraser River Lodge is located just outside the town of Harrison Hot Springs & the picturesque farming community of Agassiz, and just over an hour away from Vancouver in beautiful British Columbia, Canada.Come join us and Relax...in style.Enjoy our "outdoor playground" and the endless opportunities that our area has to offer, such as hiking, horse riding, golfing, river rafting and beautiful sight seeings by car or helicopter... Our Lodge guests can also expect gourmet dining, a great selection of Single Malt Scotch Whisky’s, Cuban cigars and award winning BC wines.Set among 18 private acres with 2,000 feet of private riverfront, our Lodge is a warm and inviting log home retreat. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be captured with its spectacular view of the Fraser River and the majestic 7,000 foot high Mt.Cheam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Fraser River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser River Lodge And Resort
- Fraser River Hotel Agassiz
- Fraser River Fishing Hotel
- Fraser River Lodge Canada/Agassiz