“The Best Chinese Food in the Niagara area!”
Review of Fong's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fong's Restaurant
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We ordered take out and it was still very hot by the time we got home. More then enough food in a dinner for two for three people. Every thing was good. The best chicken balls and spring rolls I have ever eaten. I will definitely be back... sooner then later. The place doesn't look like much from the outside or the inside for that matter but you don't judge a book by its cover. You must give this place a try!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

It doesnt look like much... but the food is always delicious the chicken balls are the best I can share the combo for one with my husband and we are both full for less than 8$ and its soo good. Really love this place :)

Reviewed 13 July 2013

it's a shabby, none too clean dump. The young man taking the order was great and they cooked my order quickly. HOWEVER, the food was terrible, more like tastless meat and vegetable stew with no seasoning except soy sauce. And apparently rice does not come with entrees and they don't tell you. Worst of all, we got stomach poisoning that night and the next day.

1  Thank darth1944
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Visiting wine country in Niagra areaand noticed this restaurant haad fairly good reviews.
After my husband brought the takeout back to our room we opened the containers only to see over cooked ,colorless veggies, soggy, oddly colored noodle and after tasting...yuck. Wontons tasteless (even my 5 year old grandson noticed the lack of flavor). Really awful food. The next morning we all had upset stomachs.. My husband was up often dueing the night with diarrhea and vomiting. Note: he was really hungry and will eat almost anything.
Truly awful experience.

Reviewed 22 January 2013 via mobile

It's an unsuspecting looking place attached to a laundromat. You'd never know it was the best Chinese food in Niagara unless someone told you. Well I'm telling you, it's fantastic!! It's also quit reasonable. You get a lot for your money. I've never eaten in the restaurant , we always take out but either way, the best Chinese food in Niagara is Fong's. hands down!

2  Thank Bug70